It is more efficient: electrostatics mean that the charged droplets are competing for space and not overlapping which improves deposition and reduces chemical waste with no wiping. Additionally, you can cover more surface area in less time when compared to trigger sprayers.
Articles in this section
- Who can answer my chemistry or product solution questions?
- How does your device compare to other Electrostatic sprayers?
- How does your device compare to other foggers and misters, etc.?
- How does your electrostatic sprayer compare to other trigger sprayers?
- How is this product regulated?
- What is the warranty for the Clorox® Total 360® Device?
- How do I obtain replacement parts?
- How do I obtain spare parts?
- Are there any serviceable sections of the sprayer?
- What is the proper liquid line maintenance?