Ideally, all liquid in the Clorox® Total 360™ device should be evacuated and purged after each use. This will help prevent any residue build up and/or remove anything trafficked through the liquid system. This maintenance also ensures the liquid delivery flow rate is consistent between uses.
Articles in this section
- Who can answer my chemistry or product solution questions?
- How does your device compare to other Electrostatic sprayers?
- How does your device compare to other foggers and misters, etc.?
- How does your electrostatic sprayer compare to other trigger sprayers?
- How is this product regulated?
- What is the warranty for the Clorox® Total 360® Device?
- How do I obtain replacement parts?
- How do I obtain spare parts?
- Are there any serviceable sections of the sprayer?
- What is the proper liquid line maintenance?