The science behind ByoPlanet’s spray technology and the comprehensive coverage it provides –
means that users are able to conduct spot cleaning to remove any visible organics and then a true
disinfection procedure can be done with the ByoPlanet system to reach and treat all surfaces
without the threat of cross contamination. This application method reduces the labor allocation
required to disinfect large spaces and eliminates the threat of cross contamination.
Articles in this section
- How do ByoPlanet's induction charged sprayers work?
- Why is induction charged spray technology superior to hand, trigger or pump spraying?
- What is the difference between cleaning, sanitizing and disinfecting as defined by the Center of Disease Control (CDC)?
- What chemicals can be used in this equipment?
- How long does a chemical need to stay wet on the surface to be effective?
- How do I know that the chemical to use for my pain points?
- If there is an outbreak, do we only need to spray the area where we know the virus is present?