Our induction charged technology is the ultimate application system to deliver EPA approved
products to surfaces without the risk of cross contamination. Each chemical you choose to use
for a specific pain point will have specific “Kill claims” on the product label or on the
Manufacturers’ Master label.
Articles in this section
- How do ByoPlanet's induction charged sprayers work?
- Why is induction charged spray technology superior to hand, trigger or pump spraying?
- What is the difference between cleaning, sanitizing and disinfecting as defined by the Center of Disease Control (CDC)?
- What chemicals can be used in this equipment?
- How long does a chemical need to stay wet on the surface to be effective?
- How do I know that the chemical to use for my pain points?
- If there is an outbreak, do we only need to spray the area where we know the virus is present?