Our induction charged technology is the ultimate application system to deliver EPA approved
products to surfaces without the risk of cross contamination. Each chemical you choose to use
for a specific pain point will have specific “Kill claims” on the product label or on the
Manufacturers’ Master label.
Articles in this section
- How do I reach Customer Support?
- What is the difference between a cleaner and a disinfectant??
- What is proper liquid filter maintenance?
- BP-500 Series Back Pack
- Why is Electrostatic spraying superior to Trigger or Pump Spraying
- How do ByoPlanet’s Electrostatic Sprayers work
- How do ByoPlanet's induction charged sprayers work?
- Why is induction charged spray technology superior to hand, trigger or pump spraying?
- What is the difference between cleaning, sanitizing and disinfecting as defined by the Center of Disease Control (CDC)?
- What chemicals can be used in this equipment?