UL and ETL certification/listing is essentially the same thing. Both marks indicate that the product has been tested to North American standards at a Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory (NRTL). The ETL mark indicates that the product has been tested by Intertek. http://www.intertek.com/marks/etl/
Articles in this section
- How often should I use the Clorox® Total 360® system?
- What are the key benefits of the Clorox® Total 360® system
- Where is it appropriate to use the Clorox® Total 360® System?
- Is the Clorox® Total 360® System appropriate for use in healthcare?
- Why did Clorox Commercial Solutions® partner with ByoPlanet?
- Why does Clorox want to get into electrostatic spraying?
- Should I be concerned with skin contact with residue left from the Clorox® Total 360® Disinfectant Cleaner?
- Is there a way to confirm if a device has been UL Listed?
- Is there an electrostatic shock hazard?
- Do I need to use hearing protection?