When applying either (1) Clorox Commercial Solutions® Clorox® Anywhere® Hard Surface Sanitizing Spray or (2) Clorox Commercial Solutions® Clorox® Total 360® Disinfectant Cleaner4, using the Clorox® Total 360® electrostatic sprayer there are no re-entry times for bystanders. Occupational exposure monitoring (following conservative conditions and heavy use scenarios) and quantitative risk assessment using EPA methods indicate that it is acceptable for bystanders to re-enter the room after the spray treatment is completed.
Articles in this section
- How often should I use the Clorox® Total 360® system?
- What are the key benefits of the Clorox® Total 360® system
- Where is it appropriate to use the Clorox® Total 360® System?
- Is the Clorox® Total 360® System appropriate for use in healthcare?
- Why did Clorox Commercial Solutions® partner with ByoPlanet?
- Why does Clorox want to get into electrostatic spraying?
- Should I be concerned with skin contact with residue left from the Clorox® Total 360® Disinfectant Cleaner?
- Is there a way to confirm if a device has been UL Listed?
- Is there an electrostatic shock hazard?
- Do I need to use hearing protection?