It depends on the application, but in general Clorox recommends cleaning manually first, then following with the Clorox® Total 360® system. The Clorox® Total 360® system may also be used for end of day or terminal cleaning in tandem with daily cleaning with manual disinfectants, cleaners or sanitizers. The Clorox Commercial Solutions® Clorox® Total 360® Disinfectant Cleaner4 can be applied with the Clorox® Total 360® electrostatic sprayer and wiped off after the label contact [dwell] time to clean and disinfect in one step. [Gross soil and filth should be removed prior to use].
Articles in this section
- How often should I use the Clorox® Total 360® system?
- What are the key benefits of the Clorox® Total 360® system
- Where is it appropriate to use the Clorox® Total 360® System?
- Is the Clorox® Total 360® System appropriate for use in healthcare?
- Why did Clorox Commercial Solutions® partner with ByoPlanet?
- Why does Clorox want to get into electrostatic spraying?
- Should I be concerned with skin contact with residue left from the Clorox® Total 360® Disinfectant Cleaner?
- Is there a way to confirm if a device has been UL Listed?
- Is there an electrostatic shock hazard?
- Do I need to use hearing protection?