After application of either Clorox Commercial Solutions® Clorox® Total 360® Disinfectant Cleaner4 and/or Clorox Commercial Solutions® Clorox® Anywhere® Hard Surface Sanitizing Spray there are zero reentry times for bystanders, i.e. bystanders can enter the room immediately after a product has been applied. The zero reentry time was determined following testing of each approved product with the Clorox® Total 360® System and through the use of air concentration modeling. Immediately after use, the levels of products in the air were measured and found to be below acceptable limits.
Articles in this section
- How often should I use the Clorox® Total 360® system?
- What are the key benefits of the Clorox® Total 360® system
- Where is it appropriate to use the Clorox® Total 360® System?
- Is the Clorox® Total 360® System appropriate for use in healthcare?
- Why did Clorox Commercial Solutions® partner with ByoPlanet?
- Why does Clorox want to get into electrostatic spraying?
- Should I be concerned with skin contact with residue left from the Clorox® Total 360® Disinfectant Cleaner?
- Is there a way to confirm if a device has been UL Listed?
- Is there an electrostatic shock hazard?
- Do I need to use hearing protection?