The two approved products can be used on a range of surfaces. The master labels for each product contain information on use on items and surfaces. However, as with any disinfectant product, it should be used according to the label instructions. If you are uncertain whether it can be used on a specific surface, test an inconspicuous area of the surface first.
Clorox Commercial Solutions® Clorox®Total 360®: The master label contains information about its use on certain surfaces, including the following:
- Hard, non-porous surfaces: stainless steel, Formica, glass, glass tables, glazed porcelain, plastic, glazed stone, glazed granite, sealed stone, sealer granite.
- Sanitize or disinfect your household hard non-porous surfaces: highchairs, booster seats, strollers, car seats, cribs, tabletops, countertops, appliance exteriors, sinks and glazed tiles.
- Use in public toilets, laundromats, camp sites, pet areas, hotels, motels, lodging establishments, manufacturing facilities, factories, offices, office buildings wherever sanitizing and disinfecting is important.
- Effective at sanitizing or disinfecting your kitchen and bathroom surfaces
- This product will clean and disinfect hard, non-porous, surfaces of: bed railings, cabinets, carts, chairs, counters, tables, telephones, toilet seats, toilets, bathtubs, bathroom fixtures, shower stalls, sinks, tiles, and vanity tops.
- This product will clean and disinfect hard, non-porous surfaces of: grocery cart handles, grocery carts, shopping carts, grocery cart child seats.
- This product will clean and disinfect hard, non-porous surfaces of: changing tables, cribs, diaper pails, trashcans, garbage cans.
- This product will clean and disinfect hard, non-porous surfaces of: cabinets, chairs, computers, countertops, desks, desktops, door knobs, fax machines, garbage cans, headsets, keyboards, railings, seats, sinks, tables, tabletops, telephones, trashcans, appliance exteriors, (bathroom)(kitchen) faucets, bathtubs, shower (doors)(stalls), stove tops and ultrasound transducers and probes.
- This product will clean and disinfect hard, non-porous surfaces of: gym equipment, exercise machines, wrestling mats, gymnastic equipment.
- Use this product to clean and disinfect non-porous personal protective safety equipment, protective headgear, hard hats, half mask respirators, full face breathing apparatus, gas masks, goggles, spectacles, face shields, silicone rubber or PVC hearing protectors and vinyl covered ear muffs. Rinse all equipment that comes in prolonged contact with skin before reuse with clean warm water (about 120°F), and allow to air dry. (Caution: Cleaning at the 120°F temperature will avoid overheating and distortion of the personal safety equipment that would necessitate replacement.)
- This product is formulated to disinfect hard, non-porous inanimate environmental surfaces such as floors, walls, metal surfaces, stainless steel surfaces, glazed porcelain, glazed ceramic tile, plastic surfaces, bathrooms, shower stalls, bathtubs, and cabinets.
Clorox Commercial Solutions® Clorox® Anywhere® Hard Surface Daily Sanitizing Spray: The master label contains the following information about its use:
- ceramic-and/or glazed tile, chrome, Corian®, finished and/or painted wood, Formica®, glass, linoleum, metal, plastic, porcelain, sealed granite, sealed marble, stainless steel, vinyl.