The Clorox® products approved for use with the sprayer can be used around standard office equipment such as laptops, desktops, keyboards, and monitors but should not be applied directly to any sensitive electronics. Before use refer to the equipment manufacturer’s instructions for cleaning and disinfecting. If you are uncertain that it can be used on a specific surface, test its use in an inconspicuous area prior to use.
Articles in this section
- How often should I use the Clorox® Total 360® system?
- What are the key benefits of the Clorox® Total 360® system
- Where is it appropriate to use the Clorox® Total 360® System?
- Is the Clorox® Total 360® System appropriate for use in healthcare?
- Why did Clorox Commercial Solutions® partner with ByoPlanet?
- Why does Clorox want to get into electrostatic spraying?
- Should I be concerned with skin contact with residue left from the Clorox® Total 360® Disinfectant Cleaner?
- Is there a way to confirm if a device has been UL Listed?
- Is there an electrostatic shock hazard?
- Do I need to use hearing protection?