Yes. Users can purchase or use a longer extension cord for the Clorox® Total 360® electrostatic sprayer. Clorox recommends using a 12/3 gauge extension cord, no longer than 100 feet (30.5m). Additionally, Clorox recommends the use of a GFCI (ground fault circuit interrupter) power outlet or extension cord. When equipped on the extension cord, always position the GFCI toward the power outlet.
Articles in this section
- How often should I use the Clorox® Total 360® system?
- What are the key benefits of the Clorox® Total 360® system
- Where is it appropriate to use the Clorox® Total 360® System?
- Is the Clorox® Total 360® System appropriate for use in healthcare?
- Why did Clorox Commercial Solutions® partner with ByoPlanet?
- Why does Clorox want to get into electrostatic spraying?
- Should I be concerned with skin contact with residue left from the Clorox® Total 360® Disinfectant Cleaner?
- Is there a way to confirm if a device has been UL Listed?
- Is there an electrostatic shock hazard?
- Do I need to use hearing protection?