Clorox Professional Products Division is always looking for ways to expand the breadth and depth of our product offerings to meet the infection prevention and control needs of the professional cleaning industry. Electrostatic spraying is a proven technology that has been used in the agriculture and automotive industries for years. It has offered significant advantages in both fields by enabling technicians to more quickly and uniformly treat even the hardest areas to reach. For the professional cleaning industry, this technology could be a powerful tool to help stop the spread of infection and protect public health.
Articles in this section
- How often should I use the Clorox® Total 360® system?
- What are the key benefits of the Clorox® Total 360® system
- Where is it appropriate to use the Clorox® Total 360® System?
- Is the Clorox® Total 360® System appropriate for use in healthcare?
- Why did Clorox Commercial Solutions® partner with ByoPlanet?
- Why does Clorox want to get into electrostatic spraying?
- Should I be concerned with skin contact with residue left from the Clorox® Total 360® Disinfectant Cleaner?
- Is there a way to confirm if a device has been UL Listed?
- Is there an electrostatic shock hazard?
- Do I need to use hearing protection?