At one end of the spectrum are commercial facilities such as office buildings, high-rise office complexes, distribution facilities, food processing plants, hospitals, nursing homes, airport and mass transit terminals, government offices, and industrial plants. In addition to the contracted service sector, many universities, K-12 schools, healthcare, hospitality, manufacturing, and other industries can cost effectively incorporate the ByoPlanet process into their existing protocols to achieve significant overall results.
Articles in this section
- How often should I use the ByoPlanet system?
- Why did Clorox Commercial Solutions® partner with ByoPlanet?
- Is there an electrostatic shock hazard?
- Does the ByoPlanet system meet OSHA guidelines for worker safety?
- How is the ByoPlanet device regulated?
- Can I buy or use a longer extension cord?
- What if the circuit breaker on the device triggers?
- Do I need to wipe down the sprayer/base unit it gets wet after spraying?
- Why should I purge my device after each use?
- What surfaces are these products safe to use on?