By Induction charging. ByoPlanet's latest generation sprayer produces small electrically charged droplets that literally seek out and “wrap around” germ infested areas. They penetrate deep into the designated target killing the harshest pathogens in hard to reach areas for complete protection
Articles in this section
- How do I reach Customer Support?
- What is the difference between a cleaner and a disinfectant??
- What is proper liquid filter maintenance?
- BP-500 Series Back Pack
- Why is Electrostatic spraying superior to Trigger or Pump Spraying
- How do ByoPlanet’s Electrostatic Sprayers work
- How do ByoPlanet's induction charged sprayers work?
- Why is induction charged spray technology superior to hand, trigger or pump spraying?
- What is the difference between cleaning, sanitizing and disinfecting as defined by the Center of Disease Control (CDC)?
- What chemicals can be used in this equipment?