Electrostatic droplets tend to repel and not overlap one another, providing more uniform dispersion of the solution resulting in significantly less product usage as compared to traditional housekeeping methods. This provides superior surface coverage. Being able to reach all surface areas including the underside and back areas without having to wipe down, allows for a much more thorough disinfection treatment and prevents the threat of cross contamination. Please view this short video on HazMat Suit Deposition Testing: http://www.byoplanet.com/press-community/videos
Articles in this section
- How do I reach Customer Support?
- What is the difference between a cleaner and a disinfectant??
- What is proper liquid filter maintenance?
- BP-500 Series Back Pack
- Why is Electrostatic spraying superior to Trigger or Pump Spraying
- How do ByoPlanet’s Electrostatic Sprayers work
- How do ByoPlanet's induction charged sprayers work?
- Why is induction charged spray technology superior to hand, trigger or pump spraying?
- What is the difference between cleaning, sanitizing and disinfecting as defined by the Center of Disease Control (CDC)?
- What chemicals can be used in this equipment?