Because it lessens the need for specialized personnel manually performing disinfection duties after their normal cleaning service – the sprayer effectively does the work of several employees, reaches more area and does not risk the threat of cross contamination. Kimberly Clark conducted a study showing that poor cleaning manifests itself in numerous corrective service requests. Cleaning service failures impose costs on both the customer and service provider. Studies show that reducing the number of surfaces contaminated with viruses can reduce absenteeism by as much as 46%.
Articles in this section
- How often should I use the ByoPlanet system?
- Why did Clorox Commercial Solutions® partner with ByoPlanet?
- Is there an electrostatic shock hazard?
- Does the ByoPlanet system meet OSHA guidelines for worker safety?
- How is the ByoPlanet device regulated?
- Can I buy or use a longer extension cord?
- What if the circuit breaker on the device triggers?
- Do I need to wipe down the sprayer/base unit it gets wet after spraying?
- Why should I purge my device after each use?
- What surfaces are these products safe to use on?