Always follow all label, PPE and USE instructions. Occupational exposure monitoring (following conservative conditions and heavy use scenarios) and quantitative risk assessment using EPA methods indicate that it is acceptable for bystanders to re-enter the room after the spray treatment is completed.
Articles in this section
- How often should I use the ByoPlanet system?
- Why did Clorox Commercial Solutions® partner with ByoPlanet?
- Is there an electrostatic shock hazard?
- Does the ByoPlanet system meet OSHA guidelines for worker safety?
- How is the ByoPlanet device regulated?
- Can I buy or use a longer extension cord?
- What if the circuit breaker on the device triggers?
- Do I need to wipe down the sprayer/base unit it gets wet after spraying?
- Why should I purge my device after each use?
- What surfaces are these products safe to use on?