OSHA guidance requires that the employer ensure proper worker safety. ByoPlanet has provided advice on the proper use and proper personal protective equipment (PPE) needed to work safely when using the approved disinfecting solutions. But each employer should evaluate compliance with OSHA. If recommended, OSHA/MHSA approved PPE should be used.
Articles in this section
- How often should I use the ByoPlanet system?
- Why did Clorox Commercial Solutions® partner with ByoPlanet?
- Is there an electrostatic shock hazard?
- Do I need to use hearing protection?
- Does the ByoPlanet system meet OSHA guidelines for worker safety?
- How is the ByoPlanet device regulated?
- Can I buy or use a longer extension cord?
- What if the circuit breaker on the device triggers?
- Do I need to wipe down the sprayer/base unit it gets wet after spraying?
- Why should I purge my device after each use?