When the device is used as intended, and directed, the risk of shock is very low to none. The ByoPlanet device is UL (Underwriter Laboratories) Listed and has been tested under UL 73 and CSA 22.2 No. 68 which are standards for motor operated machinery and covers the risk of “electrostatic shock” under general safety.
Articles in this section
- How often should I use the ByoPlanet system?
- Why did Clorox Commercial Solutions® partner with ByoPlanet?
- Is there an electrostatic shock hazard?
- Does the ByoPlanet system meet OSHA guidelines for worker safety?
- How is the ByoPlanet device regulated?
- Can I buy or use a longer extension cord?
- What if the circuit breaker on the device triggers?
- Do I need to wipe down the sprayer/base unit it gets wet after spraying?
- Why should I purge my device after each use?
- What surfaces are these products safe to use on?