The fill level can be easily identified by the “Max Fill Level” decal attached to the tank. It is important the tank is not over filled. The fill level should stay below 4" from the top of the tank, well below the air inlet tube. If the level is too high, there is an opportunity for liquid to be drawn into the inlet tube damaging the pressure regulator.
Articles in this section
- How often should I use the ByoPlanet system?
- Why did Clorox Commercial Solutions® partner with ByoPlanet?
- Is there an electrostatic shock hazard?
- Do I need to use hearing protection?
- Does the ByoPlanet system meet OSHA guidelines for worker safety?
- How is the ByoPlanet device regulated?
- Can I buy or use a longer extension cord?
- What if the circuit breaker on the device triggers?
- Do I need to wipe down the sprayer/base unit it gets wet after spraying?
- Why should I purge my device after each use?