Ideally, the ES-120 system should have clean water rinsed throughout and all liquid evacuated after each use. It should then be removed, inspected for contaminants/debris build up on the exterior screen surface and rinsed with clean water. This will help prevent any residue build up and/or remove anything mistakenly trafficked through the liquid system. This maintenance also ensure the liquid delivery flow rate is consistent between uses.
Articles in this section
- How do I reach Customer Support?
- What is the difference between a cleaner and a disinfectant??
- What is proper liquid filter maintenance?
- BP-500 Series Back Pack
- Why is Electrostatic spraying superior to Trigger or Pump Spraying
- How do ByoPlanet’s Electrostatic Sprayers work
- How do ByoPlanet's induction charged sprayers work?
- Why is induction charged spray technology superior to hand, trigger or pump spraying?
- What is the difference between cleaning, sanitizing and disinfecting as defined by the Center of Disease Control (CDC)?
- What chemicals can be used in this equipment?