There is a green indicator light on your sprayer that will illuminate when the trigger is depressed and your batteries are carrying sufficient power. This light lets you know that the droplets leaving the gun are electrostatically charged. The light will only illuminate whilst airflow is provided from a base unit and the trigger is being pressed. If the LED light does not illuminate - it may be time to change the battery.
Articles in this section
- How often should I use the ByoPlanet system?
- Why did Clorox Commercial Solutions® partner with ByoPlanet?
- Is there an electrostatic shock hazard?
- Do I need to use hearing protection?
- Does the ByoPlanet system meet OSHA guidelines for worker safety?
- How is the ByoPlanet device regulated?
- Can I buy or use a longer extension cord?
- What if the circuit breaker on the device triggers?
- Do I need to wipe down the sprayer/base unit it gets wet after spraying?
- Why should I purge my device after each use?