Cleaners are not registered with the EPA and cannot make public health claims on their label such as killing germs, or having any anti-microbial action.
Articles in this section
- How do I reach Customer Support?
- What is the difference between a cleaner and a disinfectant??
- What is proper liquid filter maintenance?
- BP-500 Series Back Pack
- Why is Electrostatic spraying superior to Trigger or Pump Spraying
- How do ByoPlanet’s Electrostatic Sprayers work
- How do ByoPlanet's induction charged sprayers work?
- Why is induction charged spray technology superior to hand, trigger or pump spraying?
- What is the difference between cleaning, sanitizing and disinfecting as defined by the Center of Disease Control (CDC)?
- What chemicals can be used in this equipment?