Make sure to read the product label regarding PPE and Use Instructions prior to spraying. An employee should wear special clothing or equipment to protect him or herself while cleaning and disinfecting. PPE protects the employee from microorganisms and chemicals being used that could enter the body through the skin, eye, nose, or mouth. The exact PPE needed for cleaning and disinfection depends on the microorganism, the chemical being used, and the length of exposure to these agents. PPE can include gloves, gowns, mask, and eye protection. At a minimum, protective gloves are usually recommended for cleaning and disinfection.
Articles in this section
- How often should I use the ByoPlanet system?
- Why did Clorox Commercial Solutions® partner with ByoPlanet?
- Is there an electrostatic shock hazard?
- Do I need to use hearing protection?
- Does the ByoPlanet system meet OSHA guidelines for worker safety?
- How is the ByoPlanet device regulated?
- Can I buy or use a longer extension cord?
- What if the circuit breaker on the device triggers?
- Do I need to wipe down the sprayer/base unit it gets wet after spraying?
- Why should I purge my device after each use?