Test Data: Our research and development teams have spent the last 7 years testing and verifying the effectiveness of our sprayer paired with various disinfectants and that test data is available upon request.
Dye Test: Kits are available for you to conduct this simple demonstration where tape is randomly placed around an area to be sprayed. The dye is then mixed with water and sprayed over a target surface. Once spraying is complete, the tape is removed and a florescent light is used to show the full coverage.⦁ Video
Adenosine Triphosphate (ATP) Testing: An ATP meter can be used to quickly show the reduction of ATP after the disinfectant application. The meter measures the presence of ATP, energy, to prove that bacteria or viruses are present. Readings should be taken prior to disinfection and then immediately after to show the reduction in ATP levels.
(Note: ATP readers are not the most accurate and can produce/exhibit high, false, readings if you do not allow the disinfectant to completely dry before re-testing)
Laboratory Culture Testing: This type of test is more costly but can be an important t
est for hospitals. This requires a certified Lab that can sample and culture pre and post swabs of micro-organisms.
Articles in this section
- How often should I use the ByoPlanet system?
- Why did Clorox Commercial Solutions® partner with ByoPlanet?
- Is there an electrostatic shock hazard?
- Does the ByoPlanet system meet OSHA guidelines for worker safety?
- How is the ByoPlanet device regulated?
- Can I buy or use a longer extension cord?
- What if the circuit breaker on the device triggers?
- Do I need to wipe down the sprayer/base unit it gets wet after spraying?
- Why should I purge my device after each use?
- What surfaces are these products safe to use on?