No. The room does not need to be sealed off. However, it is good practice to apply a warning sign to the outside of the room being treated to prevent bystanders from entering while the application of product is in progress. Please ensure that there is a properly functioning HVAC system in place for the room.
Articles in this section
- How often should I use the ByoPlanet system?
- Why did Clorox Commercial Solutions® partner with ByoPlanet?
- Is there an electrostatic shock hazard?
- Does the ByoPlanet system meet OSHA guidelines for worker safety?
- How is the ByoPlanet device regulated?
- Can I buy or use a longer extension cord?
- What if the circuit breaker on the device triggers?
- Do I need to wipe down the sprayer/base unit it gets wet after spraying?
- Why should I purge my device after each use?
- What surfaces are these products safe to use on?