The master labels for each product contain information on use on items and surfaces. However, as with any disinfectant product, it should be used according to the label instructions. If you are uncertain whether it can be used on a specific surface, test an inconspicuous area of the surface first.
Articles in this section
- How often should I use the ByoPlanet system?
- Why did Clorox Commercial Solutions® partner with ByoPlanet?
- Is there an electrostatic shock hazard?
- Do I need to use hearing protection?
- Does the ByoPlanet system meet OSHA guidelines for worker safety?
- How is the ByoPlanet device regulated?
- Can I buy or use a longer extension cord?
- What if the circuit breaker on the device triggers?
- Do I need to wipe down the sprayer/base unit it gets wet after spraying?
- Why should I purge my device after each use?