We recommend that you purge your device to remove products from the line and keep the machine clean. This will prolong the life expectancy of your machine. Simply remove the liquid line and spray until liquid is evacuated from the lines. Please see the SUPPORT section of this website for more detailed instructions.
Articles in this section
- How often should I use the ByoPlanet system?
- Why did Clorox Commercial Solutions® partner with ByoPlanet?
- Is there an electrostatic shock hazard?
- Do I need to use hearing protection?
- Does the ByoPlanet system meet OSHA guidelines for worker safety?
- How is the ByoPlanet device regulated?
- Can I buy or use a longer extension cord?
- What if the circuit breaker on the device triggers?
- Do I need to wipe down the sprayer/base unit it gets wet after spraying?
- Why should I purge my device after each use?