Yes. Users can purchase or use a longer extension cord for the electrostatic sprayer. We recommend using a 12/3 gauge extension cord, no longer than 100 feet (30.5m). Additionally, we recommend the use of a GFCI (ground fault circuit interrupter) power outlet or extension cord. When equipped on the extension cord, always position the GFCI toward the power outlet. Always inspect the cord prior to use and do not utilize if the cord is compromised.
Articles in this section
- How often should I use the ByoPlanet system?
- Why did Clorox Commercial Solutions® partner with ByoPlanet?
- Is there an electrostatic shock hazard?
- Does the ByoPlanet system meet OSHA guidelines for worker safety?
- How is the ByoPlanet device regulated?
- Can I buy or use a longer extension cord?
- What if the circuit breaker on the device triggers?
- Do I need to wipe down the sprayer/base unit it gets wet after spraying?
- Why should I purge my device after each use?
- What surfaces are these products safe to use on?